Your 10 Most Embarrassing Sex Questions Answered

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The straight-talking doc addresses 10 of your most mortifying down-there queries below, and tackles even more on the episode of The Doctors. For local listings, please visit www.thedoctorstv.com. And check out the June Cosmo, on newsstands now, for even more I-can't-ask-that! gyno queries. By Ashley Womble

Stressed About a Sex Drought

I haven't had sex in over a year. Will that effect me when I finally get it on again?

No. It might hurt a bit when your guy first enters you, but nothing a little lube can't ease.

Hooking Up with a Stud

I just started dating a guy who has a piercing on his penis. Is this dangerous to me?

There's no way to guarantee the condom won't break, so make sure he's been tested for STDs and use an alternative form of birth control. Making sure you're well lubricated during intercourse will help minimize the chance of it ripping.

Related: 25 Sex Tips You Didn't Know


Not Feeling It

I'm 23 and have totally lost my sex drive. I'm in a good relationship, but I can't get aroused. Why?

It's most likely stress, but talk to your gyno to rule out physical issue, like a side effect of the Pill.

A Post-Sex Peeve

Can having sex give me a yeast infection?

Yeast isn't transmitted sexually, but it thrives in warm, moist areas like your vagina after intercourse. Towel off completely postsex.

Related: His Favorite Time to Have Sex


The Hair Up There

I have some hair on my breasts. Is this normal, and can I just razor it off?

It's normal and common, especially around the nipples. Shaving can lead to ingrowns, so a depilatory is safer.

Worse than the Munchies

My boyfriend smokes pot. Could this be why he has trouble staying hard?

It might be, but weak erections can also have a physical or emotional cause. Ask him to take a break and see if helps.

Related: Why His Size Matters


Unsexy Side Effect

Does having a lot of sex affect how often I have to poop?

No.

Worth a Shot

I'm 30. Is it too late for me to get an HPV vaccine?

The HPV shots are still only FDA-approved for women no older than their mid-20s, but check with your gyno.

Related: How to Climax Together


Fretting Over Fertility

My mom had several miscarriages. Does that mean I'll have trouble getting pregnant?

Miscarriages happen for all kinds of reasons, most of which have are not inherited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Fitness For You © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets