User post: I've lost 40 pounds . .

Monday, August 15, 2011

6 months ago, I was sitting in my bed. Next to me was 2 cans of soda, tortilla chips with dip, leftovers from the night before and to finish off, ice cream. I was watching the biggest loser, wishing I could lose weight. Feeling awful that I had reached 206lbs. I blamed it all on my recent ACL knee injury, but the truth is..I was fat before that! The day the doctor cleared me as "this is as good as it gets" I got on the treadmill. And so it started. Now look where I'm at!!! WOW.

What to Consider When Choosing a Weight Loss Center

Top 10 Foods That Burn Fat

Tips On How to Lose Belly Fat and Why

I broke through my plateau and this week I'm down 2lbs which means... I'm down 40lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't seem real to me sometimes! I'm not avoiding mirrors, cameras or clothing stores anymore. Bring em ALL on!

I recently changed my goal weight from 150 to 140lbs, I'm 5'1 and I know that I'd still be "overweight". I think I set 150 because I didn't think I could do it. But now I KNOW that I can do this.

Should You Join an Online Weight Loss Program?

Super Foods for Super Weight Loss
 

Motivation to Lose Weight
 

What may not seem much weight to many, feels like tons to me. I physically and mentally feel SO much better. I chose to live healthy now, and I'm never going to quit. Sure, I've had hard days..becoming healthier isn't the easiest thing for us. But guess what, I did it anyway!! Days where I didn't feel like doing a thing, I was sore or tired..I got my butt moving and did it!!

*For some reason, I ended up taking progress photos in my "Pepsi" shirt, it so happened I had a before picture. So I took a picture in my Pepsi shirt of 20lbs lost (in my photo album) and now this is my Pepsi picture of 40lbs lost!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Fitness For You © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets