Break a Sweat! Top 7 Products for Summer Workouts

Thursday, August 11, 2011

photos 1 – 7 of 7
    • Lululemon Tata Tamer Sports Bra
    • LoseIt.com
    • BOSU Sport Balance Trainer
    • Asics Gel 260-TR Women's Shoe
    • Yoga Mat by Gaiam
    • Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown
    • Camelbak Groove Water Bottle
photo 1 of 7

Lululemon Tata Tamer Sports Bra

After doing jumping jacks and high knees in the dressing room (two exercises I frequently skip due to too much jiggling), I walked out of the Lululemon store empowered by my purchase of the Tata Tamer. "This is seriously going to change my life!" I said more than once. Though my husband thought I was being dramatic, I think anyone larger than a C-cup understands the thrill of finding such comfort and support in a sports bra. Your breasts don't spill out from the sides, and they're not smashed together or flattened. Since buying the bra, all I really want to do is work out so I can wear my Tata Tamer, which makes this the best and most motivating exercise product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Fitness For You © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets